Hello, content marketers! It’s that time of year! Content Marketing World is invading downtown Cleveland! Welcome to everyone visiting from out of town.
I wrote a guest post for Content Marketing World last year, Content Marketing Advice: Always Jump Where Your Friends Are. I wrote about the benefits of face-to-face interactions and networking. As always, I’d love to meet you, so feel free to come right up and introduce yourself (if I don’t come up to you first).
Also, as always, I'll also be posting quite a bit on social media. Whether you're not able to make it and want to follow along or if you're there and want to see what's going on in other sessions, I want to make it easy for you to follow me.
Here are links to my social media profiles. Feel free to follow me on any or all of them (during and after the conference):
· Twitter: @JeremyBednarski
· LinkedIn: Jeremy Bednarski, MBA
· Facebook: Jeremy Bednarski
· Instagram: JeremyBednarski
· Snapchat: JeremyBednarski
My schedule is below so you can see what sessions I'm in and will be posting about and the times. If you're at the conference, please come up and say hi or send me messages.
Also, I'm from Cleveland, so if you have any questions about the city or need any recommendations for places to go, I'm happy to help.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
· 7pm: Opening Night Reception at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Wednesday, Sept. 5
· 8am: Welcome to the Content Marketing World 2018 – and
· 8:15am: Keynote – Uncovering the Secrets to Life and Marketing (While Living in Cleveland – Joe Pulizzi
· 8:45am: Keynote – Curiosity Factor: The Psychological Phenomenon Creative Content Marketers Employ to Earn and Own Attention in a Noisy World –
· 10:15: Content Strategy and SEO for B2B Lead Generation - Andy Crestodina
· 11:20am: Talk Triggers: How Killer Content Creates Conversation and Clones Customers - Jay Baer
· 12:20pm: Brand Attachment: The Realm Beyond Brand Loyalty and How to Get There – and
· 1:45pm: Break the Wheel: Stories and Ideas for Being Better than Best Practices - Jay Acunzo
· 2:50pm: How to Google Proof your Lead Gen Content Marketing Programs –
· 4:15: Content Marketing Awards Presentations and Announcements
· 4:35pm: Keynote: What Gives? How a Reader Challenge Kicked Me in the Patootie (and What We Can Learn from It)! – Ann Handley
· 5:00pm: Keynote: Extraordinary Visions – Dewitt Jones
· 5:45pm: Yappy Hour Cocktails and Networking
· 8:30pm: CMWorld Evening Entertainment at House of Blues
Thursday, Sept. 6
· 8:30am: Keynote: Making Content Mean Something – Kathleen Diamantakis
· 9:00am: Keynote: Twitch and the Power of Audience Participation – Jane Weedon
· 10am: The Top 7 Writing Secrets of Hit-Making Songwriters –
· 11:05am: The Competitive Edge: How to Create a Unique Content Spin in a World of Copycats –
· 12:05pm: How to Make your Ideas Irresistible –
· 1:30pm: Stories for the Win: The Hidden Neuroscience of Content Marketing, and Why Great Stories Make Our Brains Want to Buy –
· 2:35pm: The Secret 3 Steps for Content Amplification and Distribution Success –
· 4:00pm: Closing Keynote with Tina Fey
Friday, Sept. 7
· 8:00am: How Female Entrepreneurs Built their Empires with User Generated Content and You Can Too –
· 9:00am: Developing a Holistic Audio Content Strategy –
The schedule is subject to change. You never know when an opportunity may present itself!
Thanks for following me and I hope you find the information I share to be valuable. As always, you can also check out my blog, Taking it Back (www.jeremybednarski.com). I'll have a recap post of my experience at Content Marketing World a few days after the event.