First, congratulations and thanks to Joe Pulizzi and Content Marketing Institute for the 6th annual event!
As I mentioned in my guest post, How To Crush It On Social Media At Content Marketing World, I'll be posting quite a bit on social media. Whether you're not able to make it and want to follow along to see what we're learning or if you're there and want to see what's going on in other sessions, I want to make it easy for you to follow me.
Here are links to my social media profiles. Feel free to follow me on any or all of them (during and after the conference):
- Twitter: @JeremyBednarski
- LinkedIn: Jeremy Bednarski, MBA
- Facebook: Jeremy Bednarski
- Instagram: JeremyBednarski
- Snapchat: JeremyBednarski
My schedule is below so you can see what sessions I'm in and will be posting about and the times. If you're at the conference, please come up and say hi or send me messages. Also, I'm from Cleveland, so if you have any questions about the city or need any recommendations for places to go, I'm happy to help.
Tuesday, Sept. 6
- 7pm: Opening Night Reception at FWD Day and Nightclub
Wednesday, Sept. 7
- 8am: Welcome to the Content Marketing Revolution - Joe Pulizzi
- 8:30am: Opening Keynote - Inside LEGO's Content and Social Program - Lars Silberbauer
- 9:15am: Keynote - Content's Fortune and Glory: How to Make Friends, Rank High and Get Famous Online - Andy Crestodina
- 10:30am: The Forgotten Discipline of (Content) Marketing - What To Do When You've Written All the "Helpful" Content - Tom Webster
- 11:35am: What Great Content Looks Like: The Power of Insight - Doug Kessler
- 12:35pm: Solving the Content Puzzle: Make Your Content Work in Sync - Heather Hurst
- 2:15pm: How to Develop and Execute a Social Business Strategy - Travis Wright
- 3:20pm: Content Marketing is Broken - Here's How to Fix It and Tie It to Real Business Results - Robert Rose
- 4:35pm: Keynote: Take Notice: What It Takes to Inspire Audiences and Distinguish Your Brand - John Von Brachel and Clare McDermott
- 5:05pm: Keynote: A Look Back at the Best Content Marketing of 2017 - Ann Handley
- 5:25pm: Keynote: Content is Dead: Focus on the Network Effect - Mitch Joel
- 7pm: #CMWorld Twitter Chat Meetup
- 8pm: Cheap Trick at Music Hall!
- 10:30pm: #CMWorld After Party
Thursday, Sept. 8
- 8:15am: Keynote: Content Marketing and Change - Robert Rose, Stephanie Losee and Raj Munusamy
- 8:45am: Keynote: Finding Your Way - A Comedic Look at Finding Your Brand's Mission - Michael Jr.
- 10am: How to (Finally) Solve the Attribution Problem: Drive Real ROI for Your Business with Content Marketing - Shafqat Islam
- 11:05am: How to Use Improv Techniques to Improve Your Storytelling - Tim Washer
- 12:05pm: Optimize the ROI of Your Content Agency Investment - Lee Odden
- 1:45pm: Evolution and Opportunities in Business Podcasting - a Q&A - Jay Baer and Mitch Joel
- 2:50pm: Unlimited Content: How Far Should You Go? - Scott Stratten
- 4:05pm: Content Marketing Awards Presentation
- 4:45pm: Closing Keynote - Mark Hamill
The schedule is subject to change. You never know when an opportunity may present itself!
Thanks for following me and I hope you find the information I share to be valuable. As always, you can also check out my blog, Taking it Back (www.jerembednarski.com). I'll have a recap post of my experience at Content Marketing World a few days after the event.