Hello, all my content marketing friends! Content Marketing World is here as we all make our way to downtown Cleveland this week. Welcome to everyone visiting from out of town.
In my guest post, Content Marketing Advice: Always Jump Where Your Friends Are, I write about the benefits of face-to-face interactions at Content Marketing World. I’d love to meet you, so feel free to come right up and introduce yourself (if I don’t come up to you first).
I'll also be posting quite a bit on social media. Whether you're not able to make it and want to follow along to see what we're learning or if you're there and want to see what's going on in other sessions, I want to make it easy for you to follow me.
Here are links to my social media profiles. Feel free to follow me on any or all of them (during and after the conference):
- Twitter: @JeremyBednarski
- LinkedIn: Jeremy Bednarski, MBA
- Facebook: Jeremy Bednarski
- Instagram: JeremyBednarski
- Snapchat: JeremyBednarski
My schedule is below so you can see what sessions I'm in and will be posting about and the times. If you're at the conference, please come up and say hi or send me messages. Also, I'm from Cleveland, so if you have any questions about the city or need any recommendations for places to go, I'm happy to help.
Tuesday, Sept. 5
- 7pm: Opening Night Reception at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Wednesday, Sept. 6
- 8am: Welcome to the Content Marketing Revolution - Joe Pulizzi
- 8:20am: Keynote – Imagination at Work: Lessons in Storytelling from GE – Linda Boff
- 8:55am: Keynote – Be the Exception: How Brilliant Marketers Find and Follow What Makes Their Stories Different in a World Full of Average Content - Jay Acunzo
- 10:15: SEO and Content Marketing – An Advanced Look at Measurement - Andy Crestodina
- 11:20am: Exceptional Content: Challenging the Conventions of Content Marketing - Doug Kessler
- 12:20pm: Creative Without Data is a Shot in the Dark – Rita Prosyak Drucker
- 1:45pm: How Two Champion Professional Sports Teams Rock Social with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and More – Joel Hammond and Brandon Jirousek
- 2:50pm: Building and Unleashing Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age – Mark Schaefer
- 4:15: Content Marketing Awards Presentations and Announcements – Stephanie Stahl
- 5:05pm: Keynote: How to Build a Dominant Media Brand One Day at a Time – Casey Neistat
- 7pm: #CMWorld Twitter Chat Meetup
- 9pm: Mega 80’s at House of Blues!
- 10:30pm: #CMWorld After Party
Thursday, Sept. 7
- 8:55am: Keynote: Inside the Art of Storytelling – Colson Whitehead and Clare McDermott
- 10am: How to Get Promoted by Creating Less Content, not More - Jay Baer
- 11:05am: Content Silent: Here Are All the Ways to Amplify Your Content Marketing the Right Way – Arnie Kuenn
- 12:05pm: Podcasting Q&A: Advice and Tips from Seasoned Podcasting Pros – Pamela Muldoon, Brian Clark, Mitch Joel and Rob Walch
- 1:30pm: Keynote: Hollywood, Media and How to Collaborate to Build Something Truly Great – Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 3:10pm: Content to Community: Leveraging Content to Elevate Your Community – Erika Heald, Maureen Jann, Jeff Renoe, Berrak Sarikaya, Jason Schemmel and Ben H. Rome
- 4:15pm: What to Do When You Run Out of Content Ideas? (Do What Journalists Do) – Michelle Park Lazette
Friday, Sept. 8
- 8:00am: How to Build and Maintain an Audience with a Remarkable Email Newsletter – Scott Monty
- 9:00am: Writing Secrets from Productive and Prolific Writers (the Jerks!): How to Create Better Content When No One Has Enough Time – Ann Handley
The schedule is subject to change. You never know when an opportunity may present itself!
Thanks for following me and I hope you find the information I share to be valuable. As always, you can also check out my blog, Taking it Back (www.jeremybednarski.com). I'll have a recap post of my experience at Content Marketing World a few days after the event.